Provide the student with the professional and personal skills needed to pursue a successful international business career in either the private or public sector.
- Understand business and management concepts from an international perspective.
- Understand the contemporary world that we now live in-a world of interconnecting countries possessing special combinations of cultural, social, political and economic environments.
- Understand international economic relationships among countries.
- Understand pertinent issues in international marketing and the influences the international environment (cultural, political and legal) has on marketing goods and services in the global marketplace.
- Understand the principles, concepts, and practices involved in the management of the export/import operations of a multinational enterprise.
- Understand how globalization has impacted human resource management.
- Allow student to review and assess review their knowledge and understanding of international business theories, concepts, and principles, and their relationship to one another.
- Allow student to gain first hand, real world experience in working for a company involved in international business activities- gives the student the opportunity to put into practice the international business concepts and practices learned in classroom.
Develop an awareness of political, social, and cultural sensitivities that exist in every society that is important to meaningful relationships and for success in every walk of life.
Appreciate the interdependency among nations around the world that has resulted from globalization.
Participate in research work and special projects as a team player with the ability to conduct comprehensive analyses and to present the results in an efficient and timely manner.
Communicate effectively one's ideas in a clear and precise manner.
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE | 1000 State Street | Springfield MA 01109 | 800.242.3142 | TRANSFORMING LIVES SINCE 1885