The Forensic Psychology program offers rolling admissions, accepting applications throughout the year and allowing individuals to begin their studies in any one of our fall, spring or summer semesters. Decisions are rendered within two weeks of receipt of the completed admissions materials. The following items are necessary for candidacy to be considered:
- Completed Graduate Admission Application form.
- Payment of a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Two letters of recommendation, of which one must be academic
- Sealed, official transcripts of all previous academic work from a regionally-accredited institution, minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA. Transcripts from non-US countries must be evaluated through a recognized evaluation service. We accept all evaluations from all active members associated with the NACES organization (www.naces.org).
- A one-page personal goal statement highlighting your desire to pursue this degree and its benefits to you, both personally and professionally. Current resume, if applicable.
- Official TOEFL scores. Students whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate English language proficiency through acceptable TOEFL scores. The TOEFL score is valid for two years from the exam date. Applicants will be granted an automatic TOEFL waiver if they have earned an undergraduate degree in a country whose official language
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE | 1000 State Street | Springfield MA 01109 | 800.242.3142 | TRANSFORMING LIVES SINCE 1885