Outcomes & Assessments
- Provide the student with the professional and personal skills needed to pursue a successful international business career in either the private or public sector.
- Develop an awareness of political, social, and cultural sensitivities that exist in every society that is important to meaningful relationships and for success in every walk of life.
- Appreciate the interdependency among nations around the world that has resulted from globalization.
- Participate in research work and special projects as a team player with the ability to conduct comprehensive analyses and to present the results in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively one's ideas in a clear and precise manner.
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE | 1000 State Street | Springfield MA 01109 | 800.242.3142 | TRANSFORMING LIVES SINCE 1885