The MPA program offers rolling admissions, accepting applications throughout the year and allowing individuals to begin their studies in any one of our fall, spring or summer semesters. Decisions are rendered within two weeks of receipt of the completed admissions materials. The following items are necessary for candidacy to be considered:
- Completed application
- Payment of the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Sealed, official transcripts of all previous academic work from a regionally-accredited institution. Transcripts from non-US countries must be evaluated through a recognized evaluation service. We accept all evaluations from all active members associated with the NACES organization (www.naces.org).
- One undergraduate semester in the subject of Political Science or American Government
- Two letters of recommendation
- A one-page, typed personal statement highlighting why you wish to pursue this degree and how you will benefit, both personally and professionally
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE | 1000 State Street | Springfield MA 01109 | 800.242.3142 | TRANSFORMING LIVES SINCE 1885