- Campus Life
All qualified and approved applicants will be put into a room selection pool. Room selection times will be assigned based on class level and then GPA within your class level block.
April 24 is reserved for Seniors (by credit/not social) and Graduate Students only. If your roommates are not all Seniors and/or Graduate Students you will not be able to select a room on this day. Seniors transitioning to Graduate Status will only be able to select at this time if you have been ACCEPTED into a graduate program. We cannot hold space unless you have been accepted.
1. Log on to MyHousing@AIC by entering your CAMS ID and password. When prompted select to login to "MyHousing".
2. Before Room Selection: If there are other people you would like to live with, set up your Roommate Group.
3. On the left side of the screen choose Room Selection then Select a Room/Suite
4. Once your selection time is activated: Login to MyHousing@AIC and select the room/suite/apartment by choosing the "Room Selection" link on the left side of the screen then "Select a Room/Suite".
a) Search for your desired room/suite/apartment. If you have a roommate group you will only see options that accommodate your group.
b) View the available options and make your selection:
5. All members of your group will receive a confirmation e-mail and may view their assignment information on MyHousing. All members are now done with the room selection process.