- Campus Life
Housing Selections 2014!Click the link below for detailed instructions to our 3-phase selection process beginning on April 1, 2014.Housing Selections
Once you're here, we take care of you like family. You will have a place to sleep, to hang out with your new friends, and a good meal ready to eat whenever you need it. Read up on our residence halls and dining facilities to see what we have to offer.
Residency Requirement: The College requires all full-time undergraduate students to live on campus for the first two years. We believe that a great deal of growth and development happens outside of the classroom and living on campus is a great way to get connected to the institution and with others around you. Students can request to have the housing requirement waived based on the following characteristics:
- Student lives in parent/guardian's home within 30 miles of campus.
- Student is over the age of 21.
- Student is legally responsible for a dependent child or family member.
- Student is living with a spouse.
- Student requires special housing due to a physical disability.
2013-2014 Housing Agreement
What to Bring List
Campus Refrigerator Program (Enter School code 2420)
Personal Property Insurance
Laptop Vendor Information
Purchase Additional Dining Dollars
Campus Life Brochure