Office of Residence Life
New & Transfer Students
All incoming first-year and transfer students looking to live on campus, or apply for a commuter status, please click the button below!
Once you're here, we take care of you like family. You will have a place to sleep, to hang out with your new friends, and a good meal ready to eat whenever you need it. Read up on our residence halls and dining facilities to see what we have to offer.
Residency Requirement: The College requires all full-time undergraduate students to live on campus for the first two years. We believe that a great deal of growth and development happens outside of the classroom and living on campus is a great way to get connected to the institution and with others around you.
Students will be considered eligible to live off-campus, if the following conditions apply:
- The student is a junior by credits as of the first day of classes in the Fall semester and has completed the Off-Campus Residency Application and Education Program
- The student is 23 years of age or older and has completed the Off-Campus Residency Application and Education Program
- The student is a freshman or sophomore by credits as of the first day of classes in the Fall semester and at least one of the following criteria apply:
- -The student lives in the parent/guardian(s) home that is within a 30-mile radius of AIC.
- -The student is the legally responsible party for dependent children or other family members.
- -The student is living with his/her spouse.
- -The student requires special housing due to a physical disability.
Students who meet the criteria of exemption #3 must fill out an Off Campus Residency Application, but will not be required to complete the Off-Campus Residency Education Program.
What To Bring List
Campus Refrigerator Program (Enter School code 2420)
Personal Property Insurance
Laptop Vendor Information
Purchase Additional Dining Dollars
Campus Life Brochure
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE | 1000 State Street | Springfield MA 01109 | 800.242.3142 | TRANSFORMING LIVES SINCE 1885