Here at AIC we have many robust graduate programs, and are committed to working with each and every student.
As you begin the process of applying for financial aid at AIC, please know that we are here to help. Contact a financial aid counselor for answers to questions, advice, and more.
Your eligibility for financial aid is determined by applying for financial aid via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). AIC financial aid counselors will evaluate your application and determine how much you may qualify for.
Financial aid packages may include federal student loans or federal grants if you qualify. In order to be eligible to receive financial aid from AIC, you must meet the following criteria:
• Be accepted for admission to AIC as a regular student working toward a degree
• Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Meet satisfactory academic progress requirements set by the college
• Register with Selective Service, if required
• Be free from default on a previous student loan or refund obligation to a federal student grant program
Depending on your program of study, you may be eligible to receive federal student loans for as few as 3-6 credits per semester.
The Financial Aid Office at AIC does not offer federal loans to international students. There are some private loan programs which International Students may qualify for. If you would like more information please contact the Office of Admissions.
All international students who have been admitted to the College should make arrangements for their financial obligations to AIC and for their entire stay in the United States before leaving their homelands.
© 2017 American International College