In an effort to keep our students and staff safe and well during this COVID outbreak, we will see patients by appointment only. Please call during business hours to schedule an appointment. Phone: 413.205.3248
The mission of Dexter Health Services, in alignment with the College’s mission, is to provide quality, convenient, and cost-effective healthcare and wellness education that helps our students achieve personal fulfillment and professional achievement.
• Care of common illnesses including colds, sore throats, vomiting/diarrhea
• On site strep, mono, pregnancy, and urine testing
• Sutures/Staples (stitches) and removal
• Management of minor orthopedic injuries
• STI testing
• Birth control counseling
• OTC medications/prescriptions written
• Allergy shots
• Phlebotomy (blood draw)
• IV fluid hydration
There is no charge to be seen by a healthcare professional at health services for a general sick call visit. The only other charges that a patient may incur are for prescriptions and lab work/studies that are charged to the student by off campus sources.
© 2020 American International College